Monday, September 26, 2011

In the beginning

 My name is Nanette and live in Indianapolis, I enjoy traveling.  I am also the mother of three "only" children.  I say that because each of my children are so individual! 


 My oldest daughter "Q" is 47 with a significant developmental disability that required her institutionalization for about 25 years.  She is now purchasing her own home in Indy down the street from me. 


 My son "the cool man" is 45 and also lives in Indy and works as a heating and cooling expert.   


 My youngest daughter "the blueberry farmer" is 39 and has my three grandchildren on the orchard in Oregon.


I have a companion "fellow traveler" that goes with me in the motor home as well as our dogs Lucy, Ethel, Fred, and two cats Nutmeg and Xenia.


Our next trip is to Goshen, IN for the RVingWomen national convention in Oct. You can contact RVing Women at .www.rvingwomen.org.   

No comments:

Post a Comment