Thursday, February 9, 2012

GOOD NEWS! And elephant ears!

Great news(I think)!  Miss "Q"s tests came back normal!!  The doc says he will continue to monitor and see what happens next.  I have a call in to the nurse to see what other tests can be used to determine the cause of this "loss of balance"!

In the meantime we are enjoying the tastes of Texas!!!  I stumbled into a grocery store in Alamo, TX and lo and behold they make their own tortillas, tostata shells and what I call ELEPHANT EARS!!  Yeah! I bought a six pack of yummy sugarery, and cinnamon sweet chrispy delights!!  I can have one with breakfast coffee, afternoon pick-me-up, dinner desert!!!  They cost $2.00 for all six!!!  They also have fresh dough to fry my own tortillas!!  I see why it is so difficult for people from Mexico to diet when all this food is so good! Ahhh lifes little pleasures!

No comments:

Post a Comment